Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship
Why choose a Customer Service Apprenticeship with us?
Customer Service is the correct route if you want a career in a customer facing role, either over the phone, over the internet or face-face. The Customer Service Apprenticeship is a vocational, work-based course which gives you the opportunity to earn while you learn the necessary skills to carry out your duties within the workplace. A career in customer service can also provide you with great job prospects, with many apprentices progressing onto team leader/management roles in the future. If you want to gain a nationally recognised qualification at the same times as gaining valuable work experience in a Customer Service environment, this course is ideal for you.
What work tasks would a Level 2 Customer Service Apprentice complete?
- Deal with all aspects of customer service over the phone, on the internet or
- Resolve customer problems
- General administration duties
- Work in reception, in call centres, retail/wholesale outlets, warehouses or in an office environment
- Carry out general customer service duties in support of role
What are the entry requirements?
Candidates must be aged 16 or over and should:
- Good Literacy and Numeracy Skills
- Keyboard and computer skills
- Able to work quickly and accurately
- Spoken and written communication skills relating to working with colleagues, other departments, outside companies and members of the public
- An eye for detail
- Team working skills
- Problem solving ability
What is the duration of the course?
The Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship takes approximately 17 months to complete.
How can I progress in Customer Service?
After completing your Level 2, you can progress onto a Level 3 Customer Service Apprenticeship or the Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship.
What Qualifications will I gain?
1. Apprenticeship Certificate in Customer Service Practitioner - Level 2
This certificate is nationally recognised and will be gained through on the job training and the assessment of this which includes written assignments, observations in the workplace, witness testimonies, work product , guided discussions and personal statements. Apprentices will be required to take an end point assessment - this will gain you a pass or distinction.
2. Functional Skills in English and
Functional Skills are qualifications in Maths and
How do I apply?
Click here to apply online. For any more information, please contact our Recruitment team on 01204 677888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also check out our current Apprenticeship vacancies by clicking the button below.