Level 2 Customer Service Intermediate Apprenticeship
What work tasks would a Level 2 Customer Service Apprentice complete?
- Deals with all aspects of customer service over the phone, on the internet or
- Resolves customer problems
- General administration duties
- Works in reception, in call centres, retail/wholesale outlets, warehouses or in an office environment
- Carries out general customer service duties in support of role
What are the entry requirements?
Candidates must be aged 16 or over and should:
- Good Literacy and Numeracy Skills
- Keyboard and computer skills
- Able to work quickly and accurately
- Spoken and written communication skills relating to working with colleagues, other departments, outside companies and members of the public
- An eye for detail
- Team working skills
- Problem solving ability
What is the duration of the course?
Level 2 Apprenticeship in Customer Service (equivalent to 5 GCSE’s grade A-C) takes approximately 12 to 18 months to complete.
How can I progress in Customer Service?
After completing your Level 2, you can progress onto a Customer Service Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship which is equivalent to 2 A-Level passes.
What Qualifications will I gain?
1. The Level 2 NVQ in Customer Service:
The National Vocational Qualification (NVQ) will be gained through on the job training and the assessment of this which includes written assignments, multiple choice exams, observations in the workplace, witness testimonies, work product , guided discussions and personal statements.
2. Employment Rights and Responsibilities (ERR):
Employment Rights and Responsibilities cover legislation and other key policies you need to know and understand, relevant to your job role.
3. Functional Skills in English,
Functional Skills are qualifications in Maths,
4. PLTS (Personal, Learning and Thinking Skills):
These are generic skills that are essential to life, learning and work. There are 6 PLTS:
- Independent Enquirers
- Creative Thinkers
- Reflective Learners
- Team Workers
- Effective Participators