Why become a member?
As a member of Alliance
Why does Alliance Learning have Membership?
Our membership base is a very important part of our business, as an organisation that relies heavily on Government funding for many of our business activities, our members help us to ensure that we continue to meet the needs of local businesses and individuals in the local community which we are charged with serving, for
What are the benefits of becoming a member?
- Eligible for membership discounts as per our Course Schedule.
- Twice yearly membership newsletter (December & June), as well as our monthly newsletter, with the opportunity within this for you to publish news stories.
- Free Apprenticeship recruitment service, which includes the advertising of your vacancy on Find an Apprenticeship Service and Social Media.
- Regular training and funding availability update.
- 30 days' payment facility (from date of invoice).
- Free link to your website.
- Membership Certificate.
- 5% Discount on Room Hire.
- Networking Opportunities.
- Up-to-date information on Industry News.
- Entry into the annual draw to have a chance of winning a £100 Alliance Learning training voucher.
- Dedicated Key Account Manager.
- Free Training Needs Analysis, to identify training needs for your business, utilising expertise from our University of Bolton Group Partnership.
How do I become a member?
If you would like to become a member of Alliance Learning, click the link to our membership pack below. This includes full details of Membership including benefits, price, terms and conditions and an application form. Once you have completed the application form, this can be sent to the email address or address inside the pack.