Our Staff Vacancies
Alliance Learning operates an equality and diversity policy and accepts applications from all sections of the community. We are also committed to safeguarding and promote the welfare of all learners and expect all staff to share this commitment.
So why wait, click on the job vacancy to apply now!
1. Tutoring duties in relevant engineering disciplines for youth and adult learners
2. Assess and progress learners through vocational qualifications and technical certificate, embedding functional skills, ensuring timely achievement
3. Carry out planned maintenance procedures in engineering workshops and commission new equipment where necessary, maintain resources, equipment and tools
4. Interview to meet recruitment targets if required
5. Support Manager to achieve departmental targets and Business Plan
6. Contribute to an annual improvement plan for the training centre
7. Attend career and promotional events
8. To provide information to the Engineering administrator on individual learner progress to enable the effective completion of progress reviews
9. To fully comply with schematic planning, lesson planning and evaluation as per procedures
10. Maintain your personal CPD (Continuous Professional Development)
11. To undertake internal quality assurance if applicable
12. Active contribution to business growth
Expected Working Hours: 36.5Closing Date: 05/07/2019