Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship
What work tasks would a Level 3 Business Admin Apprentice complete?
- Handle a range of computer or paper based tasks relating to the routine aspects of running companies and organisations, use multiple IT packages and systems in order to produce documents including letter, emails, reports and proposals.
- Work effectively with other team members, planning and organising work to meet requirements and may also manage individual and team performance as well as coach others within the organisation.
- Use an information system to record information and produce data analysis.
- Use relevant project management principles and tools in order to plan the required resources to successfully deliver a project.
- Resolve administrative problems and take meeting minutes as well as manage time to meet deadlines.
What are the entry requirements?
Candidates must be aged 16 or over and should have:
- Good Literacy and Numeracy Skills
- Keyboard and computer skills
- The ability to work quickly and accurately
- Spoken and written communication skills relating to working with colleagues, other departments, outside companies and members of the public
- An eye for detail
- Team working skills
- Problem-solving ability
What is the duration of the course?
The Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship takes around 12 - 18 months to complete.
How can I progress in Business Administration?
After completing your Level 3, you can progress onto a higher apprenticeships in Business and Professional Administration. This consists of a Level 4 NVQ in Business Admin and a Level 4 BTEC in Business Admin. You have two years to complete this Apprenticeship. The BTEC qualification is a knowledge qualification that is completed by academic assignments.
What Qualifications will I gain?
1. The Level 3 Diploma for Business Administrators (RQF)
This qualification is nationally recognised and will be gained through on the job training and the assessment of this which includes written assignments, observations in the workplace, witness testimonies, work product, guided discussions, personal statements, a work based project. After completing this qualification apprentices will be required to take an end point assessment - this will gain you a pass or distinction.
2. Functional Skills in English and Maths
Functional Skills are qualifications in Maths and