Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship
Why choose a Business Administration Apprenticeship with us?
Business Administration is one of the most crucial roles within any organisation, providing the support through day-to-day office tasks to ensure the smooth running of the company. The Business Administration Apprenticeship is a vocational, work-based course which gives you the opportunity to earn while you learn the necessary skills to carry out your duties in the workplace. There are also several units within the Apprenticeship that will be completed by written work, guided discussions and an end point assessment. A career in business can also provide you with great job prospects, with many apprentices progressing onto team leader/management roles in the future. If you want to gain a nationally recognised qualification at the same time as gaining valuable work experience in a business environment, this course is ideal for you.
What work tasks would a Level 3 Business Admin Apprentice complete?
- Handle a range of computer or paper based tasks relating to the routine aspects of running companies and organisations, use multiple IT packages and systems in order to produce documents including letter, emails, reports and proposals.
- Work effectively with other team members, planning and organising work to meet requirements and may also manage individual and team performance as well as coach others within the organisation.
- Use an information system to record information and produce data analysis.
- Use relevant project management principles and tools in order to plan the required resources to successfully deliver a project.
- Resolve administrative problems and take meeting minutes as well as manage time to meet deadlines.
What are the entry requirements?
Candidates must be aged 16 or over and should have:
- Good Literacy and Numeracy Skills
- Keyboard and computer skills
- The ability to work quickly and accurately
- Spoken and written communication skills relating to working with colleagues, other departments, outside companies and members of the public
- An eye for detail
- Team working skills
- Problem-solving ability
What is the duration of the course?
The Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship takes around 20 months to complete.
How can I progress in Business Administration?
After completing your Level 3, you can progress onto the Level 3 Team Leader / Supervisor Apprenticeship. Alternatively, you can go down a specialist route, for example HR, accounting or marketing.
What Qualifications will I gain?
1. Apprenticeship Certificate for Business Administrator - Level 3
This certificate is nationally recognised and will be gained through on the job training and the assessment of this which includes written assignments, observations in the workplace, witness testimonies, work product, guided discussions, personal statements, a work based project. Apprentices will be required to take an end point assessment - this will gain you a pass or distinction.
2. Functional Skills in English and Maths
Functional Skills are qualifications in Maths and
How do I apply?
Click here to apply online. For any more information, please contact our Recruitment team on 01204 677888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also check out our current Apprenticeship vacancies by clicking the button below.