Level 3 Team Leader / Supervisor Apprenticeship
What does a Level 3 Team Leader / Supervisor Apprentice do?
- Manages their own workload whilst leading others
- Works effectively with other people
- Plans and implements change
- Manages a project or budget
- Encourages innovation
- Carries out operational plans
- Recruits staff
- Manages the work of a team
What are the entry requirements?
Candidates must be aged 16 or over and should have:
- Good literacy skills
- The ability to work quickly and accurately
- Effective communication
- An eye for detail
- Motivation Skills
- Problem solving ability
- Planning the team’s work
- Able to meet deadlines
- Making decisions
What is the duration of the course?
The Level 3 Team Leader / Supervisor Apprenticeship takes 18 months to complete.
How can I progress in Team Leading?
After completing the Level 3 Team Leader / Supervisor apprenticeship you could progress onto the Level 5 Operations / Departmental Manager Apprenticeship.
What Qualifications will I gain?
1. Level 3 Team Leader / Supervisor Apprenticeship:
This Apprenticeship is nationally recognised and will be gained through on the job training and the assessment of this which includes written assignments, observations in the workplace, witness testimonies, work product , guided discussions and personal statements. After on programme learning apprentices will be required to take an end point assessment - this will gain you a pass or distinction.
2. Functional Skills in English and Maths:
Functional Skills are qualifications in Maths and English that equip learners with the practical skills needed to learn, live and work successfully.