Are you having problems at Alliance Learning, home, school or work?
Don't keep them to yourself, contact a member of Alliance Learning's Safeguarding Team who can arrange for additional and confidential support to be given to you. Our Safeguarding Team consists of our two designated Safeguarding Officers who are:
- Jonathan Wetherby, Telephone - 01204 677861, Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Charlotte Todd, Telephone - 01204 677886, Email - email@example.com
What can the Safeguarding Team offer you?
- They will offer impartial and non-judgemental support and advice
- They will attempt to mediate learners and employers in order to resolve any disputes
- They will arrange to visit any learner either in the placement company, at any of Alliance Learning's training centres or any other mutually convenient venue
- They will offer ongoing support to any learner for as long as the learner requires
- They will offer career guidance to any learner during or on completion of their programme
- They will offer extensive guidance to any learner
Other useful contact details if a learner needs to speak to anyone for support:
SupportLine (Any issues for people any age): Telephone: 01708 765200; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Frank (concerns about drug or solvent misuse): Telephone: 0300 123 6600; website: www.talktofrank.com
Samaritans (for anyone): Telephone 116 123 or 08457909090; email: email@example.com
HOPELineUK (Suicidal thoughts – under the age of 35): Telephone: 0800 068 41 41; Text: 07786209697; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Mix (Help for people aged 25 and under on a range of issues, including bullying, depression, anxiety, anger issues, self-harm and a lot more): Telephone 0808 808 4994; website: http://www.themix.org.uk/
Brook Young People's Information Service (Sexual health advice for people aged 25 and under): www.brook.org.uk
Runaway Helpline: Telephone: 116 000; email: email@example.com; website: www.runawayhelpline.org.uk
Bolton Young Persons Housing Scheme (They support young people who are homeless with support needs by offering accommodation, emotional and practical help with the aim of enabling independent living) Telephone: 01204 520183 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: http://www.byphs.org.uk
Please remember - you can talk to your LDO or the Alliance Learning Safeguarding team or any member of Alliance Learning staff at any time.