Business Development Administrator Apprenticeship
|Vacancy Ref: VC0797||Sector: Business Administration|
|Location: Manchester||Postcode Area: M27|
|Salary/Hour: 144.30||Hours: 30|
|Entry Qualifications: A-D / 3+ In English and Maths GCSE|
Skills & Qualities:
• Good communication skills
• Good organisational skills.
• Good time keeping.
• Positive attitude
• Reliable and consistent
• Enthusiastic and sales driven
• Persistent and results orientated
Business Administration Apprentice | McAtee Group
McAtee is a flat roofing specialist based in the North West who have been specialising in flat roofing systems for years and are experts in this field. Specialists surveyors, manufacturers and distributors they are now looking to go and develop their team and are looking for a number of new Business Development Administrator Apprentices.
Here your duties will include:
• Administrative – Day to day running of the office and general administration tasks, using a variety of computer systems, social media.
• Business development – Dealing with and speaking to customers, dealing with inbound and outbound calls, taking messages, quoting
for jobs, coordination of jobs, booking jobs in.
• Account management – Looking after own customer.
• Technical advice
This is an exciting role for someone looking to start and develop their career.