Business Administration Apprentice
|Vacancy Ref: VC0776||Sector: Business Administration|
|Location: Bolton||Postcode Area: PR3|
|Salary/Hour: £192.40 per week||Hours: 30|
|Entry Qualifications: A-D / 3+ In English and Maths GCSE|
Skills & Qualities:
You must be able to liaise with people at all levels, be comfortable talking over the phone and in person and confident with working with Teams. You should have strong people skills and be able to work to tight deadlines and work as part of a team, but also work well unassisted.
Business Administration Apprentice | Workforce Recruitment
About the company: Workforce People Solutions offer staffing solutions across a number of sectors using a unique recruitment model. They are now looking for someone to join their busy team.
The Administrator will be trained to provide recruitment support to our business from sourcing suitable candidates to onboarding them into the Project. The role holder will work closely with the Internal account managers to learn to source talented individuals for various job roles throughout the UK.
Main duties include:
• Collaborate with internal managers to write Job Descriptions and adverts
• Post job vacancies externally on various job boards and company website
• Source for candidates directly via various job board searches
• Referring to the job description, prepare a shortlist of CV's for forwarding to the relevant line manager
• Set up interviews between line managers and candidates, including diary management and invites
• Telephone screen candidates
• Assist with general admin duties within the office
• Assist with Social Media & Marketing