Customer service Apprentice
|Vacancy Ref: VC0743||Sector: Customer Service|
|Location: Bolton||Postcode Area: BL3|
|Salary/Hour: 198.00 per week = £5.65||Hours: 35|
|Entry Qualifications: a-c / 4+ in English and Maths GCSE|
Skills & Qualities:
• Reliable and able to meet the start time.
• IT skills-confident in using Microsoft Outlook and Excel.
• The ideal candidate must be hard working and able to work at a fast pace when necessary
• Confident and able to communicate well with customers via telephone or email.
• Good organisational skills being able to work methodically through orders.
• Must be confident and professional
• A willingness to learn and be trained
• They must be ambitious with a willingness to do well and grow with the company
Customer Service Apprentice | Oxy Plants
Guidance: please describe as accurately as possible the day-to-day duties and responsibilities of the job (bullet-point lists are better):
Oxy-plants.com are a leading company supplying indoor plants across the whole of the UK. We carefully select plants scientifically proven to improve indoor air quality and wellbeing.
We supply everything from small plants for the home and office, to large statement plants and living walls.We specialise in plants that not only look good and are easy to care for, but have proven health benfits
We also take pride in our knowledge, expertise, customer service and expanding range of plants and products to suit every indoor and some outdoor spaces.
Duties would include:
• Sorting and prioritising incoming online orders
• Picking and packing orders ready for delivery
• Dealing with customer queries via phone or email
• Organisation and maintenance of dispatch area.
• Stock taking and plant maintenance.
• Excellent communication skills as you will be responding to customer via phone or email.
• Candidate must be motivated and able to manage their own workload
• Must be able to work as part of a small team