Customer Service Apprentice
|Vacancy Ref: VC0739||Sector: Customer Service|
|Location: Bolton||Postcode Area: BL3|
|Salary/Hour: £192.40 per week||Hours: 40|
|Entry Qualifications: A-C / 4+ In English and Maths GCSE|
Skills & Qualities:
A successful candidate would be preferred to have:
• Strong Communication Skills
• Confident Phone Etiquette
• Good Time Management
•We are a busy expanding company with a small dedicated team driving our success
• The ideal candidate must be hard working and able to work at a fast pace when necessary
• They must be ambitious with a willingness to grow with the company
• Confident and able to communicate well with customers via telephone
Customer Service Apprentice | Bailey Sports Therapy
About the company: Bailey Sports Therapy are proud of their small beginnings. As a family run UK business, they began like many other small businesses do, a husband-and-wife team. One newly self-employed and another having a bit of industry knowledge with a humble start-up of wedding gift money, taking the risk to invest in something that they didn’t know the outcome of. Thankfully, they quickly realised that their little side-project was proving to be successful and within a year it was our full-time passion.
The passion came from a self-employed sports therapist, bored of having to source all of her medical products from several different suppliers and shocked by the quantity of patients struggling to source the products they needed to adequately manage their pain or healing. This passion is something that has never dipped and continues to be something carried by the business through every member of our team and something which we strive to make visible in all aspects of our service.
The Goal. To provide an easy to use, personable service for professionals and public alike to find medical products that they need, in one place, at a good price, with outstanding customer service that you are happy to return to.
This position will include a variety of tasks that will need to be completed and overseen each day. These tasks will include:
• Order processing
• Stock management
• Managing customer feedback
• Customer Emails (Reading and replying to all the emails received each day from customers regarding orders and issues. These emails are received over a range of marketplaces.)
• Order Returns (Due to the high volume of orders we receive, we have a small number of items returned. This can be for a number of reasons, but each return will need to be examined and dealt with accordingly.)
• Incoming Calls (The office receives incoming calls throughout the day. These are usually customers to discuss issues with orders or attempting to place an order.)
• Outgoing calls, responding to customer requests and queries
• Occasional customer facing/ front of house
Alongside of this, you will complete a Level 2 Customer Service qualification.