|Vacancy Ref: VC0727||Sector: Fabrication & Welding|
|Location: Bolton||Postcode Area: BL2|
|Salary/Hour: £185.00 per week||Hours: 37|
|Entry Qualifications: A-D / 3+ In English and Maths GCSE|
Skills & Qualities:
• A keen interest in Fabrication and Welding Engineering
• Must be reliable and punctual.
• Good maths and English skills (knowledge of basic geometry would be an advantage).
• Good time keeping.
• Able to work as part of a team.
• Able to undertake manual labour.
Fabrication & Welding Apprentice | Abbfab Services
About the company: Abbfab Services Ltd. Was founded in 1992 and is based in Bolton. The Company fabricates pressure vessels and associated pipework for the off-shore, gas transportation, recycling industries and industrial gas manufacture.
From opening in 1992, Abbfab services has developed a high level of skill and competency in the fabrication of pressure vessels and pipework, meeting clients high demands for compliance with their specifications and requirements.
Joining our welding team your duties will include:
• Welding of Pressure Vessels, Skid Units, tanks and Pipework.
• Structural steelwork using MIG, TIG and MMA processes.
• Completing weld repairs.
• Reading of technical drawings.
• Ensuring the welding for our customers are to the highest standard and quality.
• You will learn about correct surface preparation, the tools and the welding techniques.
• Follow all aspects of Health and Safety
You will be studying towards your Level 3 Metal Fabricator on day release commencing September 2022.