Apprentice Fabricator and Welder
|Vacancy Ref: VC0718||Sector: Fabrication & Welding|
|Location: Bolton||Postcode Area: BL6|
|Salary/Hour: 192.40||Hours: 40|
|Entry Qualifications: A - D / 3+ In English and Maths GCSE|
Skills & Qualities:
An interest in engineering
The ability to interact with work colleagues and ask questions when not sure.
Able to accept constructive criticism when necessary
A fantastic opportunity to join an established Engineering Company as an Apprentice Fabricator Welder.
As an apprentice Fabricator Welder your duties will include;
• Developing and understanding of Health and Safety Rules and Guidelines
• Using different types of Welding Procedures
• Utilising accurate types of Metal cutting procedures
• Using drawings to accurately mark out
• Site work vehicle preparation.
• Helping with steel stock location
• For the right candidate the role may also evolve into some office time learning CAD and general product knowledge for the right candidate