Sales and Marketing Administrator Apprentice
|Vacancy Ref: VC0713||Sector: Business Administration|
|Location: Bolton||Postcode Area: BL1|
|Salary/Hour: £180.38 per week||Hours: 37.5|
|Entry Qualifications: A-D / 3+ in English and Maths GCSE|
Skills & Qualities:
Your ideal skills?
• Have good spoken and written English with an excellent telephone manner
• Organised, highly motivated and passionate about sales
• Ability to work as part of a team and good at multitasking
• Prepared to go the extra mile
• Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
Sales and Marketing Administrator | Workforce People Solutions
About the company: At Workforce, our model is shaking up how UK firms hire their talent. Utilising over 16 years’ experience of solving skill shortages, we are passionate about ripping up the rulebook, offering the market a truly unique Talent Solution.
Workforce is a value driven business and everything we do revolves around our people, whether that’s a client, a candidate or one of our colleagues. Our team are supportive, have passion and vision, display high levels of integrity and enjoy delivering results in a fast-paced, high-performance culture. We have a team of multinational recruiters from the UK, Poland, Romania, Hungary, Italy, Argentina and Spain.
We are now looking to hire a Sales and Marketing Administration Apprentice to support our Business Development Team by researching new clients and contacts, creating effective digital marketing campaigns and coordinating all the team’s admin activities to help them achieve their targets.
This will be our 4th apprentice in our business and all of our apprentices have finished their courses, stayed with the business long term and contributed to the business growth by achieving their own career goals.
What will you do?
• Generate sales leads by conducting online searches
• Research decision makers to discover opportunities
• Maintain data integrity in our systems (Sales CRM) and data entry
• Coordinate business development digital marketing campaigns
• Create corporate presentations and proposals and submitting them for an approval to Sales Managers
• Work to social media quality standards
• Provide an administrative support to the team
What will we give you?
• Initially you will be paid in line within apprentice rate (age dependable) and we will offer you full support to finish your NVQ with a chosen training provided.
• Attractive basic salary + company bonus system once the training is completed.
• Very generous holiday package - 25 days holidays, plus bank holidays and your birthday as an additional day
• Fantastic work-life balance, including an early finish every Friday
• Free, secure parking
• Workplace pension
• A genuine commitment from our management team to help your ongoing personal development.
• Plus, we’re a great bunch of people, with regular team-building events and a full social calendar!