Apprentice Data Builder
|Vacancy Ref: VC0684||Sector: Business Administration|
|Location: Wigan||Postcode Area: WN6|
|Salary/Hour: 160.95||Hours: 37|
|Entry Qualifications: A- C / 4+ in English and Maths GCSE|
Skills & Qualities:
Analytical with an eye for detail
Hard working and committed
Confident dealing with customers
Strong team player
Can work on owe initiative
Comfortable working in a fast paced, commercial and target driven environment
In>Professional Development is a young and dynamic organisation delivering high quality, engaging and unique training and professional development solutions. Working with leading industry and academic partners such as the University of Chester, Gunnercooke and Chartered Management Institute, and guided by our board of industry experts we aim to deliver innovative and market led programmes and courses.
• Reporting into the sales manager with daily updates on the set tasks
• Working the post course feedback sheets and identifying potential opportunities for future collaboration
• Identifying potential affiliates, who could partner with INPD, brining value to our brand
• Using the company CRM and Lead Forensics to identify what our prospective clients are interested in and feeding back to the sales manager
• Using Linked in to target specific job roles and organisations, collating the information for the sales team to make contact.
• Completing set administrative tasks for the head of sales and sales director
Within this fast paced, commercial and target driven environment, this is an integral role and your success will result in increased lead generation, increased brand awareness and enhancement of the company’s reputation as a leading training and development provider.