Sales Office Administrator
|Vacancy Ref: VC0676||Sector: Business Administration|
|Location: Bolton||Postcode Area: BL1|
|Salary/Hour: £172.00 per week||Hours: 40|
|Entry Qualifications: A-D / 3+ In English and Maths GCSE|
Skills & Qualities:
Team player, good communication skills, easy going, reliable, flexible working, willing to learn, confident telephone manor, able to work to deadlines and time scales, ability to follow and understand instructions, problem solving.
Sales Office Administrator | Metal Solutions Ltd
About the company: Metal Solutions Ltd are the UKs leading supplier and fabricator of all traditional metal roofing systems, cladding systems and components. With over 40 years’ experience you will be joining a growing company who puts the customers’ requirements first.
They are now looking for someone to join our Sales team to become a vital team member and gain the skills of working as an Apprentice.
• To provide an accurate and efficient first point of contact sales service, offering advice to customers regarding all aspects of the Companies products including tools and machinery as required.
• Upselling as and when appropriate, always ensuring customer service and next day delivery is a top priority.
• Answering incoming telephone calls, dealing with enquiries, processing sales, and transferring calls as needed.
• Process ad hoc incoming telephone sales as and when needed.
• Process incoming email sales enquiries, forwarding other sales enquiries to relevant departments.
• Prompt and accurate data processing.
• Timely and accurate completion of daily activities.
• Ensure all paperwork is electronically filed and shredded in a timely manner.
• Ensure all work is produced to the highest quality / standard.
• Ensure a working environment that is safe, clean and tidy.
• Carry out other tasks and duties as required and/or directed.
Alongside this, you will also gain the Business Administration Level 3 Apprenticeship with Alliance Learning including a monthly day release.