Locksmith Customer Services Apprentice
|Vacancy Ref: VC0630||Sector: Customer Service|
|Location: Horwich||Postcode Area: BL5|
|Salary/Hour: £240 per week||Hours: 40|
|Entry Qualifications: GSCE or equivalent English A-D Maths A-C|
Skills & Qualities:
Good level of numeracy
Willing to learn and adapt
Locksmith Customer Services Apprentice | Bolton Lock Co
Based in Westhoughton, Bolton Lock Company Ltd is a well-established Master Locksmith and a highly respected family-owned and run business who have been providing specialist Safe and Lock services plus Key Cutting to both domestic and commercial clients for over 30 years and is one of the North West’s most trusted providers of Security and Architectural products.
Through continued growth, Bolton Lock Company is now looking to add to their team a Retail Sales/Customer Services Apprentice.
Duties will include:
• Liaise and serve Customers
• Plan and Prioritise own workload including the process/completion of sales and work orders
• Comply and Implement both Internal Company and External Customer policies and procedures
• To participate in the supply or repair and maintenance of all major types of lock and security equipment
• Further, develop personal engineering skills through onsite working with engineers
• Deal with telephone enquiries in an efficient, polite and helpful manner and /or take messages
• Liaise with workshop supervisor / GM to ensure the progress of daily workload within the Call Out Locksmith and Retail Sales and Workshop departments is organised and scheduled to meet Customer requirements and/or contracted deadlines
You will also complete the Level 2 Customer Service qualification with Alliance Learning to gain vital skills, knowledge and behaviours.