Business Administration Apprentice
|Vacancy Ref: VC0628||Sector: Business Administration|
|Location: Manchester||Postcode Area: M28|
|Salary/Hour: £150.50 per week||Hours: 35|
|Entry Qualifications: A-E/2+ In Enlgish and Maths GCSE|
Skills & Qualities:
Willing to work
Willing to learn
Able to work with a team
Good communication skills
Business Administration Apprentice | Cinnamon Manufacturing Ltd
About the company: Cinnamon Manufacturing are manufacturers, suppliers and installers of Window Blinds and Curtains to the Trade and Commercial sectors. They pride themselves on providing the best service and quality of products. The team is committed and work to the highest standards for their customers and are one of the market leaders.
By joining our business, you will become a vital team member in supporting the office.
Duties will include:
• Answering telephone to customers
• Assisting with customer queries
• Entering data onto the computer system
• Ringing customers to book jobs
• Diary management
• Filing various documents
• Assisting in the showroom
• Taking precise messages.
• Using a variety of computer systems
• Working as part of a team.
• General administration to include filing, photocopying, data inputting.
You will also complete the Level 3 Business Administration qualification with Alliance Learning to gain vital skills, knowledge and behaviours.