Health, Safety, Quality and Environment (HSQE) Administration Apprentice
|Vacancy Ref: VC0627||Sector: Business Administration|
|Location: Westhoughton||Postcode Area: BL5|
|Salary/Hour: £172 per week||Hours: 40|
|Entry Qualifications: A-C / 4 + in English and Maths GCSE|
Skills & Qualities:
• Good reading, writing, and arithmetic skills
• Ability to work within timescales and to deadlines
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to thrive under pressure
• Good telephone manner
• Professional verbal and written communication skills.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word and Excel
Business Admin Apprentice | Aptus Utilities
Aptus Utilities Ltd was founded in Bolton in March 2010 and our aim and ambition is to provide a multi utility solution that streamlines and speeds up building processes for construction companies and create a business that places customer service at its core.
We are now seeking to recruit additional resource for the HSQE and Training administration team. This is an exciting opportunity to develop with a successful and thriving business.
The role will require you to complete a level 3 NVQ in Business Administration over an 18 month period and will be based at the company’s head office at Westhoughton.
We are looking for a someone who wants to work in an environment in line with our core values and company culture including integrity, trust and pride, investment in quality, reward/recognition and where customer service is of the upmost importance.
The main duties of the role include:
• Providing administrative support to the training and HSQE team
• Liaising with other departments in the business
• Creating and modifying documents using Microsoft Word and Excel
• Responding to, and managing emails received by the HSQE and Training teams
• Answering and dealing with general telephone enquires
• Updating and maintaining the electronic filing system
• Any other office duties, as required
This is undoubtedly an exciting opportunity within the UK’s utility and connection market, the candidate will be given full backing to progress and become a key part within a major organisation.