Apprentice Customer Service Practitioner
|Vacancy Ref: VC0625||Sector: Customer Service|
|Location: Bolton||Postcode Area: BL6|
|Salary/Hour: 150.50 per week||Hours: 35|
|Entry Qualifications: Maths and English GCSE at A-C / 4+|
Skills & Qualities:
• Good communication Skills
• Good Computer Skills
• Ability to use own initiative
• Able to work as part of a team
We are looking for someone who can travel to us as we are not on a direct bus route.
Lunch van comes on the site.
Customer Service Practitioner Apprentice | Harrison Lubrication Engineering
Harrison Lubrication Engineering design, install and maintain bespoke grease and oil lubrication systems for industry, they also supply lubricants and lubrication consumables.
We have an exciting opportunity for someone to join our team to become a key member and assist in the day to day running of the business.
Here as part of the team, your duties will include:
• Inputting orders
• Stock control
• Picking the order checking the correct order is picked and logged to the customer
• Product control.
• Checking the customer orders.
• Dealing with inbound and outbound goods
• Printing off the job sheets.
• Packing of orders.
• Providing a high standard of customer service.
• Using company Computer systems.
You will buddy up with a colleague to gain hands-on work experience.
You will be a valued team member and gain the hands-on skills, knowledge and behaviours alongside gaining a formal qualification and completing day release with Alliance Learning