|Vacancy Ref: VC0623||Sector: Engineering Maintenance|
|Location: Bolton||Postcode Area: BL6|
|Salary/Hour: £172.00 per week||Hours: 40|
|Entry Qualifications: A-D / 3+ In Maths and English GCSE|
Skills & Qualities:
The successful candidate must be
• Hands on
• Willing to get involved
• Looking to succeed and progress
• Must have a genuine interest in engineering
Engineer Apprentice | Harrison Lubrication Eng
A fantastic opportunity to join Harrison Lubrication Engineering Ltd. This company was established over 35 years ago and over this period has become one of the leaders in design, supply, installation and maintenance of Centralised Lubrication Systems throughout the UK.
Harrison Lubrication Engineering Ltd boasts a prestigious customer base with some of the countries Key Industrial Companies. Our policy is to offer a full turn key package where all projects are designed and installed in house with full maintenance and service backup facilities tailored to suit each application or customer requirements.
Daily duties would include:
• Installation and maintenance of automatic lubrication and equipment both in our workshop and visiting customers sites across the UK.
(Staying away is sometimes required)
• Servicing and maintenance of autolube equipment including pumps, valves pipework fittings etc.
• Building and testing of systems in house prior to delivery or install on site.
• Maintenance reports/stock records
• General house keeping.
Our Engineering intake happens twice a year September and February / March, with this in mind we will be cutting off applications for our September 2021 intake on Friday 27th August 2021. Please note if you apply after this date, you may not be contacted for your IAG Session until our next intake in early 2022. This is due to a high volume of applications for this year’s intake.