Apprentice Case Handler
|Vacancy Ref: VC0620||Sector: Business Administration|
|Location: Horwich||Postcode Area: BL6|
|Salary/Hour: 161.25 per week||Hours: 37.5|
|Entry Qualifications: A-C / 4+ In English and Maths GCSE|
Skills & Qualities:
• Attention to detail
• Work well within a team
• Good Timekeeping
• Team Worker
• Good communication skills
• A passion to make a difference
• Keen to develop
• Positive attitude
Apprentice Case Handler | Premex Services
Premex provides high quality, independent medico-legal reports to the legal professional and insurance industry which are used to assist in personal injury cases.
The role of a Junior Case Handler is to provide an excellent service for all our customers. Our customers include people who have been injured in an accident, solicitors and medical experts.
As a Trainee Case Handler you will be involved in key aspects of an injured parties personal injury claim. Your duties will include:
• Proving medical experts with key information
• Booking and re-arranging medical appointments
• Request medical records
• Responding to calls from customers
• Recording and updating information on our in-house system
You will also have access to excellent training to support you in your role. You will receive regular coaching and feedback from your line manager.
What benefits are on offer to you?
You will have access to many different benefits, that include:
• Money saving offers at 100s of major retailers
• Free tea and coffee
• Employee recognition scheme
• Free eye tests