|Vacancy Ref: VC0604||Sector: Fabrication & Welding|
|Location: Bolton||Postcode Area: BL2|
|Salary/Hour: £185.00 per week||Hours: 37|
|Entry Qualifications: GCSE grade C in Maths & English (would consider applicants with grade D).|
Skills & Qualities:
• Good maths and English skills (knowledge of basic geometry would be an advantage).
• Good time keeping.
• Able to work as part of a team.
• Able to undertake manual labour.
Apprentice Fabricator | Abbfab Services
Abbfab Services Ltd. Was founded in 1992 and is based in Bolton. The Company fabricates pressure vessels and associated pipework for the off-shore, gas transportation, recycling industries and industrial gas manufacture.
Apprentice Fabricator – Fabrication of Pressure Vessels, Skid Units and Pipework.
Duties to include:
• Ability to understand fabrication and welding processes.
• You must learn to read drawings and follow working instructions which are set.
• Carry out general operative works to suit business needs. Involves marking out, cutting, fitting, measuring and welding steel to create the desired component.
You will be studying towards your Level 3 Metal Fabricator apprenticeship commencing September 2021.
Our Engineering intake happens twice a year September and February / March, with this in mind we will be cutting off applications for our September 2021 intake on Friday 27th August 2021. Please note if you apply after this date, you may not be contacted for your IAG Session until our next intake in early 2022. This is due to a high volume of applications for this year’s intake.