|Vacancy Ref: VC0596||Sector: Business Administration|
|Location: Bolton||Postcode Area: BL1|
|Salary/Hour: £161.25 per week||Hours: 37.5 per week|
|Entry Qualifications: GCSE grades A-C / 9-4 (or equivalent) in Maths and English.|
Skills & Qualities:
We are looking for a friendly, confident individual who become part of our small team.
We require you to be reliable with a good work ethic and good communication skills.
Monarch Catering Equipment is an independently owned supplier of commercial catering equipment established in 1984 with a history of successful service to the industry. Here you will be working across all aspects of this business and our other to assist the team with the day to day running of the office.
Duties will include:
• Administration tasks to support each department to include using various computer systems, filing, photocopying
• Assisting the accounts team with invoicing, purchase orders, VAT, etc.
• Dealing with incoming and outgoing enquiries
• Ordering goods
• Ordering imports
• Stock orders, stock control
• Data inputting
• Assisting to update the health and safety manuals and instruction manuals
• You will also assist with the day to day smooth running of our office helping with general administration tasks as they come in
You will be a valued team member and gain the hands-on skills, knowledge and behaviours of working in an office environment alongside gaining a Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship and completing a day release programme with Alliance Learning.