Office Administrator Apprentice
|Vacancy Ref: VC0594||Sector: Business Administration|
|Location: Bolton||Postcode Area: BL6|
|Salary/Hour: £150.50 per week||Hours: 35 per week|
|Entry Qualifications: GCSE's A-C or 4+ (or equivalent) in Maths and English.|
Skills & Qualities:
• Good communication skills
• Good computer skills
• Ability to use own initiative
• Able to work as part of a team
Harrison Lubrication Engineering design, install and maintain bespoke grease and oil lubrication systems for industry, they also supply lubricants and lubrication consumables.
They have an exciting opportunity for someone to become a key member of the team and assist in the day-to-day running of the business.
Here as part of the team your duties will include:
• Taking Inbound calls
• Outbound telephone enquiries with customers
• Dealing with customer enquiries
• Customer orders
• Filing business paperwork
• Inputting data
• Using a variety of computer systems on both Microsoft office and in-house systems
• General office and administration duties
You will be a valued team member and gain the hands-on skills, knowledge and behaviours of working in an office environment alongside gaining a Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship and completing a day release programme with Alliance Learning.
We are looking for someone who can travel to us as we are not on a direct bus route.
Lunch van comes on the site.