Apprentice Maintenance Engineer
|Vacancy Ref: VC0590||Sector: Engineering Maintenance|
|Location: Bolton||Postcode Area: BL2|
|Salary/Hour: £172.00 per week||Hours: 40 per week|
|Entry Qualifications: GCSE grades A-D / 3+ (or equivalent) in Maths and English.|
Skills & Qualities:
• We are looking for a good communicator, someone who is outgoing, willing to learn and develop. We would also like you to be hard working and reliable.
• You will have a keen interest in Engineering and looking to start your career in this area.
Autogate Systems Ltd are based in Bolton however cover nationwide. They specialise in all types of automatic access, traffic management and security solutions and have a combined 50 years’ experience in the manufacturing and installation of automated gates and barriers.
They are now looking to expand their team with an Apprentice Maintenance Engineer at their Bolton site.
Here you will be assisting in producing the above through training and work experience. Duties will include:
• Maintaining the electronic systems
• Repair work
• Maintenance on equipment to ensure in a safe working condition
• Maintenance on a number of systems to include: Road blockers, raising bollards, Traffic control barriers, automated gates and revolving doors
• Completing mechanical and electrical maintenance on the variety of access, traffic and security systems
• Following heath and safety at all times
• Following company policies and procedures
Alongside this you will complete a Level 3 Mechatronics Technician Apprenticeship on day release at Alliance Learning, gaining the hands-on skills and knowledge to tie in with the work experience you are gaining from the company.