Customer Services Apprentice
|Vacancy Ref: VC0585||Sector: Customer Service|
|Location: Bolton||Postcode Area: BL1|
|Salary/Hour: £192.30 per week||Hours: 35 per week|
|Entry Qualifications: 5 GCSE's grade A*- B / 5+ including Maths and English (or equivalent).|
Skills & Qualities:
• Must have good organisational skills
• Must have attention to detail (Accuracy essential)
• IT skills
• Good communication skills
• Professional telephone manner
Russell & Russell Solicitors has offices across the North West region, offering legal advice 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The firm specialises in conveyancing and commercial property, family law, wills and probate, personal injury compensation claims and criminal defence.
They now have an amazing opportunity available to join their team at their Bolton Office as a Customer Services Apprentice, with the opportunity to progress within the company.
• To provide a friendly, knowledgeable and professional service to our clients
• To effectively maintain and housekeep the case management system
• All written communication to be clear and concise, to include post and emails
• To ensure any request concerning a work related matter is undertaken within the agreed timeframe.
• Filing and the accurate and complete maintenance of files
• Accurately prepare routine correspondence ready for signature
• Collating reports and documents, photocopying/scanning as appropriate
• To meet all deadlines within the agreed timeframe
• To be proactive with regard to your own career development
• To develop transferable skills across the business
• Ensuring that this key role is valued by the team and the clients
Alongside this you will complete a Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship, gaining the hands-on skills and knowledge to tie in with the work experience you are gaining from the company.