Business Administrator Apprentice
|Vacancy Ref: VC0564||Sector: Business Administration|
|Location: Wigan||Postcode Area: WN5|
|Salary/Hour: £166.00 per week||Hours: 40 per week|
|Entry Qualifications: 5x GCSE’s grade 4 & above, must include Maths and English.|
Skills & Qualities:
• Excellent communicator, both verbally and written
• Strong attention to detail
• Good team player
• Good time keeping
• To be able to work on their own initiative
An exciting and progressive opportunity has arisen to join Versa UK as a Business Administrator Apprentice. Versa specialise in the design, manufacture and installation of quality street furniture, canopies, and shelters. Your role will be varied and you will work across the business developing knowledge and skills across all departments.
Core responsibilities will be:
• Sending enquiries for materials & communicating with suppliers and internal departments
• Raising purchase orders
• Creating order packs
• Update & maintain live production board
• Ensure stock levels are maintained
• Input transport consignments to supplier portal
• All relevant paperwork
• Any other duties required to fulfil the role
• This list is not exhaustive
Alongside this you will complete a Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship at Alliance Learning and gain the hands-on skills and knowledge to tie in with the work experience you are gaining from the company.
Interested in this vacancy? Click the button below and apply online now!