Office Administration Apprentice
|Vacancy Ref: VC0552||Sector: Business Administration|
|Location: Horwich||Postcode Area: BL6|
|Salary/Hour: £124.50 per week||Hours: 30 hours per week|
|Entry Qualifications: GCSE A* - D Maths and English or equivalent.|
Skills & Qualities:
We are looking for someone who is honest, trustworthy, flexible and reliable – with some weekend work required.
The successful candidate will have good communication skills and strive to maintain excellent levels of customer service.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an ambitious, growing and busy online family business that has an excellent reputation for quality and service within the coffee industry.
• Ensure all sales enquiries are dealt with in a prompt manner
• Working on online platforms – Amazon, Ebay & own Website
• Daily data processing and inputting
• Daily printing of orders and labelling ready for dispatch
• Using our computer system to ensure postage and order confirmation
• Working within dispatch when required
• Provide high quality customer service
• Working as a team
• General office duties as directed by the management team
Alongside this you will gain vital work experience whilst completing a Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship at Alliance Learning, gaining the hands on skills and knowledge to tie in with the work experience you are gaining from the company.