Tool Manufacturer Apprentice
|Vacancy Ref: VC0526||Sector: Performing Manufacturing Operations|
|Location: Bolton||Postcode Area: BL4|
|Salary/Hour: £157.50 per week (Dependent on NMW)||Hours: 35|
|Entry Qualifications: GCSE A-D or equivalent in Maths and English. An engineering Level 2 qualification and / or experience is a must.|
Skills & Qualities:
• Must be able to work as a team member and on your own initiative
• Attention to detail a must.
• Good eyesight
• Flexible attitude to work
• Always abide with health and safety
• We also have a very strict drugs and alcohol policy
Tool Manufacturer Apprentice | 3D Tooling Ltd
3D Tooling Ltd, the company dedicated to bringing the manufacturer/trades, high quality goods needed to help deliver great service to customers.
3D Tooling Ltd provide a vast range of circular saw blades, router cutters and other tools, from many leading manufacturers, fit for either industrial or domestic use. An opportunity has arisen to join the team and assist in the manufacturing of Bandsaws blades.
Duties will also include:
• Preparing for manufacturing operations
• Receiving and checking incoming materials
• Operating and setting up of CNC machine to sharpen and service of all cutting tools, e.g. bandsaws, router cutters, TCT saws, HSS saws, circular saws, engineering tooling regrinds and all types of wood working tools
• Making products using computer controlled equipment
The successful applicant will also work towards an Intermediate Apprenticeship in Performing Manufacturing Operations at Alliance Learning. You will gain an NVQ Level 2, Technical Certificate and Functional Skills.