Business Administrator Apprentice
|Vacancy Ref: VC0515||Sector: Business Administration|
|Location: Manchester||Postcode Area: M27|
|Salary/Hour: £155.63 per week||Hours: 37.5|
|Entry Qualifications: GCSE A-C or equivalent in Maths and English|
Skills & Qualities:
We are looking for someone who is passionate, keen and looking to start a career in a growing company. You will be reliable, trustworthy, hard working with good time keeping.
Business Administrator Apprentice | COSAF Environments Ltd
Cosaf Environments Limited are leading experts in the application, design, and installation and commissioning of leading edge evaporative cooling, heating, smoke/fire ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) systems. We also have an FM department which provides service support as well as both Hard/Soft services to the company.
FM plays such a crucial role across business premises and it is only right that this is recognised through investment in skills training. The FM Coordinator is responsible for supporting the Facilities Manager in providing high quality and professional services and processes that support the core business of the Cosaf organisation.
Cosaf ensures that as an organisation it provides the most suitable working environment for its employees and their activities. This is a wide field with a diverse range of responsibilities and the Facilities coordinator is involved in both strategic planning and day-to-day operations, particularly in relation to buildings and premises.
Purpose of the Job:
• Co-ordinate and manage the facilities services across all contracts to ensure effective service delivery to the client
• Organise and create an effective business support service for administrative procedures, ensuring
• Take ownership of operational facilities management issues
• Oversee day to day facilities operations, ensuring all operational issues are dealt with and resolved quickly and efficiently
• Provide support to the management of the operational offering of FM for the company
• To support implementation of best practice initiatives in FM standards
• To support transition and mobilisation of new business
• To carry out any ad-hoc tasks as requested
• To provide support to the Facilities Manager
• Take control of the Breezair parts service department, working closely with our clients assisting them with parts requests
The successful applicant will also work towards an Advanced Business Administrator Apprenticeship at Alliance Learning. You will gain an NVQ Level 3, Technical Certificate and Functional Skills.
**Please note the company will be relocating to Farnworth in the next couple of months**