Apprentice Accounts Administrator
|Vacancy Ref: VC0470||Sector: Business Administration|
|Location: Horwich||Postcode Area: BL6|
|Salary/Hour: £136.50 per week||Hours: 35|
|Entry Qualifications: GCSE A-D (or equivalent) in Maths and English|
Skills & Qualities:
• Good knowledge of excel an advantage.
• Good number skills an advantage
• Excellent computer skills
• Confident communicator
• Excellent inter personal skills
• Willingness to help
• Attention to detail important
• Forward thinker
Apprentice Accounts Administrator | Lever Associates Ltd
Looking for a job opportunity with training? Lever Associates, based in Horwich have an excellent vacancy....
We are a thriving multi client service provider looking for a driven hardworking person.
• This exciting new role will offer full training. You will be required to assist and shadow our book keepers in the monthly preparation of numerous organisation's accounts using various software programs; whilst carrying out multiple admin duties.
• Good communication skills are necessary.
• Good keyboard skills are necessary.
• To learn, assist and shadow our book keepers in the monthly preparation of various companies accounts using various software programs.
• Various admin tasks will need to be completed for each client, full training will be provided.
• Parts of the role are repetitive and involve a lot of data entry which you must ensure balances to the penny.
The successful applicant will also work towards an Advanced Business Administrator Apprenticeship at Alliance Learning. You will gain an NVQ Level 3, Technical Certificate and Functional Skills.