Apprentice Tipi Frame Maker
|Vacancy Ref: VC0468||Sector: Performing Manufacturing Operations|
|Location: Bolton||Postcode Area: BL2|
|Salary/Hour: £156.00 per week||Hours: 40|
|Entry Qualifications: GCSE A-E or equivalent in Maths and English|
Skills & Qualities:
• Good communication
• Self Motivated
• Good timekeeping
• Well organised
• Knowledge of workshop machinery; cutting, drilling, hand power tools.
• To use a tape measure accurately
Apprentice Tipi Frame Maker | The Awning Company
Here you will join our fast growing exciting team and learn vital technical skills as a Frame Maker.
You will receive full training and gain skills in:
• To measure and cut raw materials accurately to drawings or samples
• To work off trestles
• To maintain clean working area
• To assist in stock checking of all poles and associated parts
• To assist in offsite work and demonstrations of product to new customers
• To assist in the loading of tipis.
• Assisting in the production ensuring high standards at all times.
• Following Health and Safety procedures.
The successful applicant will also work towards an Intermediate Apprenticeship in Performing Manufacturing Operations at Alliance Learning. You will gain an NVQ Level 2, Technical Certificate and Functional Skills.