Set Design Account Manager
|Vacancy Ref: VC0464||Sector: Business Administration|
|Location: Manchester||Postcode Area: SK4|
|Salary/Hour: £117.00 per week||Hours: 30|
|Entry Qualifications: GCSE A-C or equivalent in Maths and English. Computer Literacy Educated to A level or equivalent is preferred.|
Skills & Qualities:
• Attention to detail, task focus and accuracy.
• Understanding how things work how they get setup and generally how production works.
• Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills, and able to work under pressure.
• Interest in our products and a basic knowledge of the music industry.
• Able to work as part of a team as well as individually.
• Confident and assertive communicator across all mediums.
• Strong administration skills.
• An influencer by nature, able to engage both internal and external stakeholders to be customer centric in their approach to ensure customer satisfaction continuously.
• Person specification.
• Positive ‘can do’ attitude, optimistic when overcoming challenges and adversity.
• Proactive approach to responsibilities and tasks.
• Strives for change, is continuous improvement focused with the customer experience always at the forefront.
• Able to demonstrate attention to detail and an ability to manage time and workload efficiently.
• Highly committed and driven, with a desire to achieve and improve.
• Self-motivated, demonstrating commitment, urgency and diligence.
• Passionate about customer service excellence and delivering positive and memorable service.
Set Design Account Manager | Visual Architects Ltd
Visual Architects is one of UK’s fastest growing decor and set design providers for nightclubs, festivals and restaurants. Based in Manchester we work in the UK, Spain, Croatia and Dubai. Due to the growth we are looking for positive, dedicated and motivated person with very good organisational skills to join our team and assist in delivering to our clients the high level product we are known for.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Complete ownership of your customer accounts from ‘order call off to cash’.
• Operating as the lead point of contact for all customer requirements, including orders/call offs, execution of confirmation calls, query handling and liaison for all changes and/or remedial work that might occur within a given site and order schedule.
• Building and maintaining strong relationships based on trust, a sense of urgency, professionalism and being the customer’s chief advocate in our business: You understand your customer’s needs and ensure that Visual Architects meets and exceeds expectations.
• Liaising with the design team and construction manager in order to create proposals and deliver final product.
• Proactively manage the customer order banks through regular contact with sites and sales. Manage every stage of the order process via total ownership of each customer order from the point of call off to successful install.
• Facilitate customer solutions and resolutions by bringing together cross functional stakeholders including Installation, Production/Warehouse, Planning, Logistics, Sales and Marketing.
• Maintain regular communication with your customer account project managers though our CRM software.
• Confident in researching and finding new customers.
• Maintain a live working document of all customer’s requirements and contact details.
• Attend the jobs and make sure the client vision is delivered to their requirements
• Attend client meetings and site recces.
• Create a risk assessment and method statements.
• Using the following software, CRM system, Google drive, Asana and Slack.
The successful applicant will also work towards an Advanced Business Administrator Apprenticeship at Alliance Learning. You will gain an NVQ Level 3, Technical Certificate and Functional Skills.