Apprentice Project Administrator
|Vacancy Ref: VC0461||Sector: Business Administration|
|Location: Bolton||Postcode Area: BL2|
|Salary/Hour: £144.30 per week||Hours: 37|
|Entry Qualifications: GCSE's A-C or equivalent in Maths and English|
Skills & Qualities:
• No Criminal record
• Good communication skills
• Both written and verbally
• All applicant will undertake a DBS check.
Apprentice Project Administrator | Boundary Gate & Barrier Contracts Ltd
Boundary Gate and Barrier are specialists in the maintenance, repair and installation of Automated Gates, Barriers, Turnstiles, Road Blockers, Bollards, Turnstiles, Roller Shutters and Automatic Doors, operating nationally with over 1700 sites in the UK.
We are now looking for someone to join our ever-growing team to become a Project Administrator. You will become involved in the day to day business assisting with general administration duties.
These will include:
• Answering and making telephone calls
• Dealing with customer enquiries
• Data and Order Inputting
• Planning out of jobs
• Using our variety of computer systems
• Assisting with the planning of work and getting involved in each individual project
The successful applicant will also work towards an Advanced Business Administrator Apprenticeship at Alliance Learning. You will gain an NVQ Level 3, Technical Certificate and Functional Skills.