Apprentice Practice Administrator
|Vacancy Ref: VC0447||Sector: Business Administration|
|Location: Horwich||Postcode Area: BL6|
|Salary/Hour: £146.25 per week||Hours: 37.5|
|Entry Qualifications: GCSE A-C (or equivalent) in Maths and English|
Skills & Qualities:
We are looking for a friendly reliable person who is keen to start their career within Administration whilst also gaining knowledge of accounts.
You will have good communication skills, be friendly and be a good communicator.
Apprentice Practice Administrator | AC Accountancy Services (UK) Ltd
Here you will begin your career in an exciting and growing accountancy firm based in Horwich.
Administration duties will include:
• Dealing with telephone calls, in bound and out bound
• Dealing with all correspondence
• Letter typing
• Database updates
• Using in house company software
• Using a variety of packages to include Word and Excel
• Scanning and archiving
• Data sorting and dealing with missed information
You will also gain knowledge and complete account related tasks to assist the team, these will include:
• Assisting with sorting of client paperwork
• Assisting with wages
• Inputting client data onto spreadsheets
The successful applicant will also work towards an Advanced Business Administrator Apprenticeship at Alliance Learning. You will gain an NVQ Level 3, Technical Certificate and Functional Skills.