Apprentice Mechanical Engineer
|Vacancy Ref: VC0420||Sector: Mechanical Engineering|
|Location: Horwich||Postcode Area: BL6|
|Salary/Hour: £156.00 per week||Hours: 40|
|Entry Qualifications: GCSE A-D or equivalent in Maths and English|
Skills & Qualities:
The successful candidate must be:
• Hands on
• Willing to get involved
• Looking to succeed and progress
• Must have a genuine interest in engineering
Apprentice Mechanical Engineer | Harrison Lubrication Engineering Ltd
A fantastic opportunity to join Harrison Lubrication Engineering Ltd. This company was established over 35 years ago and over this period has become one of the leaders in design, supply, installation and maintenance of Centralised Lubrication Systems throughout the UK. Harrison Lubrication Engineering Ltd boasts a prestigious customer base with some of the countries Key Industrial Companies. Our policy is to offer a full turn key package where all projects are designed and installed in house with full maintenance and service backup facilities tailored to suit each application or customer requirements.
Daily duties would include:
• Installation and maintenance of automatic lubrication and equipment both in our workshop and visiting customers sites across the UK (Staying away is sometimes required) .
• Servicing and maintenance of autolube equipment including pumps, valves pipework fittings etc.
• Building and testing of systems in house prior to delivery or install on site.
• Maintenance reports/stock records.
• General house keeping.
The successful applicant will also work towards an Advanced Apprenticeship in Mechanical Engineering at Alliance Learning. You will gain an NVQ Level 3, Technical Certificate and Functional Skills.