Mechanical Engineering Apprentice
|Vacancy Ref: VC0418||Sector: Mechanical Engineering|
|Location: Chorley||Postcode Area: PR7|
|Salary/Hour: £192.03 per week||Hours: 37|
|Entry Qualifications: 5 GCSE’s at C or above (or equivalent) in Maths, English and Science IT Literate|
Skills & Qualities:
• Hard working
• Willingness to learn
• Positive can do attitude
• An interest in mechanical engineering
Advanced Mechanical Apprentice | NIS Ltd
NIS Ltd are an engineering organisation who are proud to provide bespoke, pragmatic, design and manufacturing services to a range of clients working across quality driven sectors. Our aim is to delight our clients with the service we provide, whilst enjoying our work delivering engineering excellence.
• Mechanical Assembly is a discipline which covers a wide range of occupational areas including general mechanical assembly, alignment, hydraulics, pneumatics, pipe work, system integration, testing and installation
• Mechanical Assembly technicians are essential in all fields of engineering and manufacturing, and need to be able to work in all environments.
• Mechanical Assembly technicians must to be able to interpret engineering drawings and convert them into fully functional and tested equipment.
• Supporting testing and commissioning is an integral part of being a mechanical assembly technician as this ensures that the supplied equipment is capable of completing the tasks it is designed for.
The successful applicant will also work towards an Advanced Apprenticeship in Mechanical Engineering at Alliance Learning. You will gain an NVQ Level 3, Technical Certificate and Functional Skills.