Recruitment Admin Support Apprentice
|Vacancy Ref: VC0388||Sector: Business Administration|
|Location: Blackburn||Postcode Area: BB1|
|Salary/Hour: £187.50 per week||Hours: 37.5|
|Entry Qualifications: GCSE A-D or equivalent in Maths and English|
Skills & Qualities:
The expected qualities of the successful individual would be:
• Has the ability to use own initiative
• Ambitious and wants to progress
• Willing to learn and is capable of growth
• Good IT skills and computer literate
Recruitment Admin Support Apprentice | Cavalry Healthcare
A fantastic opportunity to join the rapidly expanding team at Cavalry Care. This is a recruitment company that prides itself on identifying potential and bringing the best out in its staff.
Cavalry Healthcare is proud to be different from other agencies. They are owned and run by healthcare professionals, and this expertise allows them to make the best matches between staff and clients. It also means we have a deep understanding of the work our staff perform – because we’ve done it ourselves!
In this office administration role your duties will include:
• All aspects of general office administration
• Booking staff into the database
• Screening candidates
• Liaising with clients and senior stakeholders to identify business needs
• Site visits
• The processing of training administration
• Telephony care/customer service
• Processing of shift requests
The successful applicant will also work towards an Advanced Business Administrator Apprenticeship. You will gain an NVQ Level 3, Technical Certificate and Functional Skills.
Company benefits include access to the onsite Gym and recreational facilities.