|Vacancy Ref: VC0343||Sector: Business Administration|
|Location: Bolton||Postcode Area: BL3|
|Salary/Hour: £111.00 per week||Hours: 30|
|Entry Qualifications: GCSE A-E (or equivalent) in Maths and English|
Skills & Qualities:
- Good communication skills
- Good understanding of ICT
- Bi-lingual either Gujarati or Urdu
- Functional skills will be accepted.
- Good spoken and written English
- Understanding of diverse communities with varied back grounds and religious beliefs.
- Willing to learn and train.
- Some understanding of older people’s needs
- Hard working, polite, honest and pleasant.
- To be able to abide by policies and procedures of the organisation.
Administration Apprentice | Asian Elders Resource Centre
The Admin assistant will be responsible for:
- Answer phone and pass the messages to relevant staff member
- Checking answer phone for messages and giving messages to relevant staff
- Checking emails and forwarding to relevant staff.
- Post Recoding in and out and passing the letter to relevant staff
- Typing letters and notices as and when required by the manager
- Maintain stock records
- Working in reception area
- Using spread sheets to record information
- Helping service users with their quires and interacting with them
- Some involvement with service users helping and participating in activities.
- Helping other staff members as and when required
- Keeping the Admin tidy and clean
- Ensuring confidential information is safely locked
- Any other duties given by manager.