Apprentice Presentation and Display Administrator
|Vacancy Ref: VC0337||Sector: Business Administration|
|Location: Horwich||Postcode Area: BL6|
|Salary/Hour: £148.00 per week||Hours: 37|
|Entry Qualifications: GSCE’s or equivalent A* - D in maths and English|
Skills & Qualities:
• Good ICT skills (knowledge of website maintenance would be an advantage)
• Keen to learn and develop
• Creative and with an eye for detail
• Self-motivated and enthusiastic
• Able to work as part of a team
• Uphold the Catholic ethos of the school
As a Presentation & Display Administrator you will be working closely within the admin team carrying out general admin duties as well as helping with the presentation of internal and external displays and adding a creative eye to the School’s image both the physical and virtual environment.
In addition to the apprenticeship qualification the school will also assist you with your development through extra courses specific to your role i.e. digital presentation skills.