Craft / Manufacturing Apprentice
|Vacancy Ref: VC0333||Sector: Fabrication & Welding|
|Location: Bolton||Postcode Area: BL3|
|Salary/Hour: £136.90 per week||Hours: 37|
|Entry Qualifications: A-C (or equivalent) in Maths and English|
Skills & Qualities:
- Literacy will be important in reading drawings, instruction manuals, and completing records.
- IT skills in Word, Excel and E-mails will be an advantage.
- An individual who has an acumen/interest in mechanical aspects will prove beneficial.
- Good communication skills and ability to listen and understand instructions essential.
- A positive attitude from a dependable motivated individual who outwardly demonstrates an eagerness to learn are always well received.
- Punctual, practical orientation, attentive, good concentration and conscientious.
A craft apprenticeship is offered within the Manufacturing Workshops of Booth Industries Limited based in Bolton. The company specialises in the design, manufacture and installation of high integrity steel doors ranging from personnel access sized doors up to aircraft hangar sized doors, all of which are manufactured in-house by Booth’s experienced fabrication and welding operatives. The successful candidate will work alongside the manufacturing operatives and will be trained to undertake the various duties associated with the manufacture of structural steelwork and sheet metal assemblies, including welding.