Office / Accounts Apprentice
|Vacancy Ref: VC0330||Sector: Business Administration|
|Location: Manchester||Postcode Area: M45|
|Salary/Hour: £138.75 per week||Hours: 37.5|
|Entry Qualifications: GCSE C or above (or equivalent) in Maths and English|
Skills & Qualities:
• Familiar with excel and Word
• Good telephone manner
• Previous experience within an office or finance environment preferred but not essential
• Excellent presentation and takes pride in appearance
• Self motivated
• Ability to work as part of a busy team
• Strong written and verbal communication
• Able to use own initiative
We have an exciting position available for a bright, enthusiastic individual to work in a busy office environment.
Duties to include:
- Use of Excel and Word
- Preparation of weekly reports
- Ordering of supplies
- Assistance in preparation of payroll
- Dealing with enquiries from staff, residents and their families and suppliers.
Other general office duties. Possibility for right candidate to assist in general book-keeping and accounting function. Full, in depth training will be given.