Customer Service Apprentice
|Vacancy Ref: VC0327||Sector: Customer Service|
|Location: Westhoughton||Postcode Area: BL5|
|Salary/Hour: £190.00 per week||Hours: 40|
|Entry Qualifications: GSCE A-C in Maths and English or equivalent|
Skills & Qualities:
• Computer literate, good communication skills.
• Common sense, excellent timekeeping record, reliable and hardworking. Someone who can use their own initiative.
• Time keeping is essential in this role, someone who can get to the business via public transport or their vehicle is vital.
As the Clerical & Customer Service Apprentice you will be working as part of a busy team completing general Clerical Administration duties.
- Working on the trade counter, dealing with customers both face to face and telephone, filing, processing orders, scanning of orders and general administration duties.
- As computer work is vital to the role, we are looking for someone computer literate as the role will also include, work on excel to include spreadsheets, updating and maintaining the computer systems and working with Sage.
- Liaising with the telesales team
- This is a very busy but varied role.