Apprentice Technical Support Engineer
|Vacancy Ref: VC0254||Sector: Fabrication & Welding|
|Location: Horwich||Postcode Area: BL6|
|Salary/Hour: 3.70||Hours: 40|
|Entry Qualifications: Minimum of 4 GCSEs A-C / 5 including Maths and English|
Skills & Qualities:
- Team player
- Willingness to work overtime / extended days once trained, if required
- Problem solving and ‘can do’ attitude
- Confident whilst using telephone
Pure Fabs manufacturer and supply a complete range of ventilation ductwork and ancillaries to HVCA/ BESA ductwork installers throughout the UK.
Here you will be gaining the skills and knowledge to start your career as an Estimator within our growing company.
Assistance to the senior estimator / directors, main duties will include but not limited to –
• Taking receipt of and logging new enquiries
• Reviewing tender documentation i.e. specifications / drawings
• Raising any queries with client via email / phone
• ‘Take-off’ of HVAC systems using PDF software
• Cost build up using pricing software
• Compiling tender letter for issue to client
• Electronic and hard copy filing
• Following up quotations with client to gain feedback.
Onsite training will be provided where required along with training at Alliance Learning to gain the valuable skill sand knowledge.