|Vacancy Ref: VC0233||Sector: Business Administration|
|Location: Bury||Postcode Area: BL9|
|Salary/Hour: £138.75 per week||Hours: 37.5|
|Entry Qualifications: GCSE grades A-C's or equivalent in Maths and English.|
Skills & Qualities:
• A desire to work hard and start a career at Dictate2us
• Excellent proficiency of Microsoft Office and an interest in learning new software packages.
• Exceptional telephone manner and customer service skills.
• A team player
• A good sense of humour
Apprentice Administrator | Dictate2us
An enthusiastic and hardworking person is needed for an Admin Apprentice Assistant for a leading transcription and translation service based in the centre of Bury. Throughout your employment you will be supported by staff in your workplace and experienced assessors. This role is for someone who wants to grow and develop the role into a permanent job.
Role and Responsibilities
You will be:
• Performing Quality Control on English transcripts, to ensure our quality and accuracy remains high.
• Answering the telephone.
• Use of emails.
• Gain understanding of the Company’s ISO standard.
• Attending monthly team meetings.
• Submitting daily work log.
The successful applicant will also work towards an Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration. You will gain an NVQ Level 3, Technical Certificate and Functional Skills.