|Vacancy Ref: VC0207||Sector: Business Administration|
|Location: Bolton||Postcode Area: BL1|
|Salary/Hour: 5.60||Hours: 37|
|Entry Qualifications: A-C in Maths and English|
Skills & Qualities:
• Good level of education – A Levels preferable however not essential.
• Good communication, confident dealing with people
• Good organisational skills
• Familiar with using computers (our systems are bespoke so full training will be given)
• Show initiative
Established in 1973, Velden has steadily grown to be regarded as one of the best sub-contract facilities offering total engineering solutions within the UK.
Here you will be working to support our busy team with the day to day running of the business, you will develop your administration skills and hopefully begin your career with us.
Duties will include:
• Inputting sales orders
• Typing up quotes
• Processing paperwork
• Printing and sorting
• Phone duties
• General admin duties
• Working with the managers to support customer service
You will also complete your training and apprenticeship with Alliance learning and gain the vital knowledge, behaviours and skills to become a Business administrator.