Apprentice Tendering Administrator
|Vacancy Ref: VC0182||Sector: Business Administration|
|Location: Westhoughton||Postcode Area: BL5|
|Salary/Hour: 3.75||Hours: 40|
|Entry Qualifications: GCSE A-C in Maths and English|
Skills & Qualities:
• Good reading, writing, and arithmetic skills are essential
• Good telephone manner is essential
• Ability to work within timescales and to deadlines is essential
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office is essential. Duties require professional verbal and written communication skills.
Due to continued expansion an enthusiastic, conscientious administrator, who have a desire to progress is required at Aptus Utilities.
• Set up new enquiries in the Audacia system, share point and create folders
• Chase any relevant information required
• Create housing schedules for designers/AV’s
• Apply for POC’s
• Apply and manage all AV requests. Including cross-checking all AV’s against signed acceptances prior to AV acceptance to the IDNO.
• Update and re-issue any amended AV’s at tender and contract stage.
• Continue to collate AV information on current spreadsheet. Generate monthly AV reports for ongoing negotiations with the IDNO’s.
• Issue any DNO records that clients request (clients ask often when appraising land for acquisition).
• Produce contract files and issue handover to design forms for all new contracts.
• Log all incoming tender files (MU and street lighting) into order of urgency, client etc.
• Liaise with streetworks admin to ensure up to date noticing information is to hand.
• Other estimating related tasks.
• Building and maintaining strong working relationships between clients, colleagues and external sources
• Perform general clerical duties; photocopying, mailing, and filing
• Produce weekly and monthly reports using Audacia