Level 3 Learning & Development Advanced Apprenticeship
What work tasks would a Level 3 Learning & Development Apprentice complete?
The Learning & Development Advanced Apprenticeship is designed for those interested in the training/learning and development of staff within their workplace.
Work tasks will include:
- Planning, preparing and delivering learning and development programmes.
- Developing and producing learning and development resources to support the needs of learners.
- Assess and verify learner achievement.
- Provide information and advice to learners.
- Advise and facilitate learning and development across a range of learner needs.
At the end of your apprenticeship, you could be working in a stand-alone training organisation, in a corporate training department or as an in-house stand-alone trainer.
What are the entry requirements?
Must be aged 16 or over and should have the following skills and attributes:
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent reflective and evaluative skills
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to deal with a diverse range of people
- Problem solving
- Eye for detail
- Using IT applications to prepare and produce resources (e.g. software such as Word Processing, Presentation etc)
What is the duration of the course?
How can I progress?
This apprenticeship would be for you if you were wishing to take on a wider training role and move on eventually into management and it would also provide a sound basis to undertake further learning and development, e.g. the Level 4 Assessor/Coach Apprenticeship Standard or the Level 5 Learning & Skills Teacher Apprenticeship Standard.
What Qualifications will I gain?
1. Level 3 Certificate in Learning & Development
2. Functional Maths Level 2
3. Functional English Level 2
4. Functional ICT Level 2