Level 3 Customer Service Advanced Apprenticeship
What work tasks would a Level 3 Customer Service Apprentice complete?
- Deals with all aspects of customer service over the phone, on the internet or
- Resolves customer problems and complaints
- Uses an information system
- Works in call centres, retail/wholesale outlets, warehouses or in an office environment
- Attends meetings and produces reports
- Uses Social Media to deliver customer service
- Manages individuals and team performance
What are the entry requirements?
Candidates must be aged 16, have previously completed a Level 2 in Customer Service and should have:
- Keyboard and computer skills
- Telephone skills
- Able to work quickly and accurately
- Spoken and written communication skills and the ability to relate to customers
- Able to work without close supervision
- An eye for detail
- Able to work as part of a team
- Problem solving ability
- Potential for further development
What is the duration of the course?
Level 3 Apprenticeship in Customer Service (equivalent to 2 A-Level's) takes approximately 18 to 24 months to complete.
How can I progress in Customer Service?
With support and opportunities in the workplace, progression routes include
What Qualifications will I gain?
1. The Level 3 NVQ in Customer Service:
The National Vocational Qualification (NVQ) will be gained through on the job training and the assessment of this.
2. Employment Rights and Responsibilities (ERR):
Employment Rights and Responsibilities cover legislation and other key policies you need to know and understand, relevant to your job role.
3. Functional Skills in English,
Functional Skills are qualifications in Maths,
4. PLTS (Personal, Learning and Thinking Skills):
These are generic skills that are essential to life, learning and work. There are 6 PLTS:
- Independent Enquirers
- Creative Thinkers
- Reflective Learners
- Team Workers
- Effective Participators