Level 4 NVQ Diploma in Business Administration
Who can complete a Higher Apprenticeship in Business Administration?
This is for learners who work in, or who want to work in roles such as, Office Supervisor, HR Assistant, Senior Administrator, Office Manager, Executive Assistant and Business Development Manager.
What types of work tasks would a Level 4 Business Admin Apprentice do?
- Handles a range of computer or paper based tasks relating to the aspects of running companies and
- Manages the work of an Administrative Function
- Resolves Administrative problems
- Provides a high level of customer service
- Manages a budget, chairs
- Develops working relationships with stakeholders
N.B Apprenticeship funding supports individuals to progress to higher levels of learning. Individuals who already have a qualification at Level 4 or above are only eligible for funding for a higher apprenticeship at Level 5 or above. They are not eligible for funding for an intermediate level, advanced level or Level 4 higher apprenticeship.
What is the duration of the course?
Level 4 Apprenticeship in Business and Professional Administration takes approximately 2 years to complete.
How can I progress in Business Administration?
After completing your Level 4, you can progress onto a foundation degree in Business.
What Qualifications will I gain?
1. NVQ Level 4 in Business Administration:
The National Vocational Qualification (NVQ) will be gained through on the job training and the assessment of this which includes written assignments, multiple choice exams, observations in the workplace, witness testimonies, work product , guided discussions and personal statements.
2. Employment Rights and Responsibilities (ERR):
Employment Rights and Responsibilities cover legislation and other key policies you need to know and understand, relevant to your job role.
3. BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Business Administration:
This is completed by academic assignments.